When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1938 Hawthorne Twin-Bar - $1,500 + Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jdddrigot

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I didn’t expect my time with this bike to be so short but some issues have come up and we could use the cash. I’m not a bike expert but I’ve learned a lot on this website. From what I’ve read this is a 1938 Monarch built Hawthorne Twin-Bar, serial number 1717. It has the rare streamlined saddle and pie crust chain guard. I believe paint to be original and I would say overall the patina is quite beautiful. Since I’ve had it I added a glass cut reflector, drop stand and a new lense for the light. They all fit nicely with the original condition of the bike. The light is working though the switch is a little finicky. There are a couple of screws that are new and hopefully I’ve captured everything else in pictures. One grip is deteriorating it will be taped together. If there’s anything additional you want to see just PM me. Bike is located in Fort Collins, Colorado. Selling for $1,500 plus the ride. I can prepare the bike for shipping and box it if needed.
IMG_7381.JPG

IMG_7382.JPG

IMG_7383.JPG

IMG_7375.JPG

IMG_7374.JPG

IMG_7379.JPG

IMG_7377.JPG

IMG_7371.JPG

IMG_7378.JPG

IMG_7373.JPG

IMG_7376.JPG

IMG_7380.JPG