When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Hiawatha tail light assembly and front light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Alan W

'Lil Knee Scuffer
In need of 1938 Hiawatha headlight lens and headlight assemble in the the boys tank.
Plus I need the tail light assembly too please.

317-753-4944
Alan

I assume you mean for an Arrow. Which tail light are you looking for? Mouse? Egg? Actually most Arrows did not come with tail lights though. V/r Shawn

I think John was reproducing the Mouse tail light and Jafco the bezel and lens. Both are Cabe members.
I think Shawn is correct, as far as I know Arrows didn't came with tail lights, but we could be wrong...

Thank you for the info. I was figuring mine did as the holes are in the fluted chrome fenders. I would like a egg on it if possible. I guess the other option is to weld the holes closed. I am ask for help please..

I think John was reproducing the Mouse tail light and Jafco the bezel and lens. Both are Cabe members.
I think Shawn is correct, as far as I know Arrows didn't came with tail lights, but we could be wrong...
I need a picture of the headlight assembly in the tank so I know what I looking to purchase. I have the Bezel

IMG_3475.jpg

If it just has screw holes then it probably either had the egg or defender tail light. The mouse tail light would have a hole in the fender to accommodate the battery tray. Your Arrow is something of an anomaly as most Arrows were rather plain. Also notice the straight down tube which is more typical of the Speedline. I would think this was a promotional item because I don't think you will find one of these in a catalog anywhere. V/r Shawn

Back