When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 motor master HELP PLEASE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

VDub Will

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello all, I am pulling my hair out over this motormaster. I have about 95% of the OG parts and some extras. I am looking for the correct carburetor and throttle control. I have and extra tank, rack, fork, and frame. it has a carburetor that will work but I really want to make it 100% correct. I'm willing to trade or buy someone out. If I can't find one to buy maybe there is someone that can tell me the model of the carburetor. I have talked to someone that has a motormaster with the correct carburetor but he said there was no number or name on it. I have a ton of money in this thing now and I'm so close. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks,
Will

You would think a manufacture name or model number would be stamped on the carb somewhere.
Just knowing the model number would help greatly in at least finding a compatable carb.
JKent

Back