When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 PreWar Schwinn Mens Standard Roadster BC97 w/Lincoln Badge

-

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
1938 PreWar Schwinn Mens Standard Roadster BC97 w/Lincoln Badge On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1938-Pre-War-Schwinn-Mens-Standard-Roadster-BC97-w-Lincoln-Badge-Restoration?

s-l500.jpg

It almost looks like a tall frame C model to me. The back looks weird and not just the wheel not pushed up into the stays. Experts chime in and correct me.

Looks like rear wheel is as far back as it can go and the chain is still loose.Possibly worn chain or incorrect length ?

Can you be more specific on what kinda chit?

The Kinda Chit I was referring to is : People selling their Stuff with false claims and HIGH Prices . Misleading ads - - - - - and generally NOT knowing what they have. That is what I was getting at. Most People DO know what they have . Some ads just seem blatantly obvious ................The Seller Don't know Chit , and they want a lot for what they don't know about ! ;) With that said , Merry Christmas to Everyone !! :)

Back