When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 RMS Reflector

-

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I recently purchased another glass reflector and noticed that it had the manufacturers stamping on the back side unlike the others that I have.

Just an observation.

I often wondered who manufactured these glass reflectors and now I know..........
IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2469.jpg

Thanks for looking Jim. Besides the reflector I just bought. All the 38 style glass reflector that I have do not have any markings including the one on my 38.

This what I like most learning from the people who knows the past of the old bikes business Uuuuuuufffff. Good info Thanks to Jim & Eddie.....:);):)

I don't care for them. I had a couple bikes that had them (CWC) On the rack + on rear fender as auxiliary. That 1 meited when paint remover hit it. I kinda thought they we're equipped with them when the second roadmaster had one. Glass reflectors are keepers tho no matter what design they are

I don't care for them. I had a couple bikes that had them (CWC) On the rack + on rear fender as auxiliary. That 1 meited when paint remover hit it. I kinda thought they we're equipped with them when the second roadmaster had one. Glass reflectors are keepers tho no matter what design they are

The reflectors being discussed here are glass.

Back