When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1938(?) Roadmaster in Blue

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

MonkeyWrenching

Finally riding a big boys bike
The Story: I work at a bike shop that buys used bikes and this came in a few years back, the person who had the bike was moving to Florida and this was their fathers bike (Also had their aunts, a woman's autocycle) .
I am moving and having to downsize my collection to something more focused. I've had this bike for a few years with the intention of cleaning it up and finding the chainguard, pedals, ect. but I just don't have the time or space.

I believe this is a 1938 Roadmaster in an awesome blue color. I am unsure of the model and the date is a best guess for me. If anyone has more info please feel free to comment.
The badge and rack look like ones I've seen on the Supremes.

-Frame and fork are straight.
-Tank is solid, 2 small dings from the truss rods. remnants of the original Roadmaster decals can be seen, more on one side then the other.
-Wheels are pretty straight and round. No broken spokes.
-Fenders are in decent shape the tips are a little dinged but not bad at all.
-Tank horn had action in the button but I haven't opened the tank.
-The front light is there but the side is rotted from a battery
-the reflector in the head badge is uncracked and in good shape for being 90ish years old
-Rear rack looks straight, not sure if the little dip is factory or not. you can see the pining on the light housing and top rungs of the rack. Unfortunately the light innards are gone.
-Carlisle Tires in good shape, unsure of the age but made in the USA
-I got it with the cheesy seat, grips, pedals, and kickstand and so will you

The paint looks like it has some great potential, maybe an OA bath will bring it back? most the plating on the bars, rims, and stem is gone unfortunately.

$1300 (PayPal F&F or add 4%)and I will split the ride and insurance with you. I will box it at the shop I work at and ship via UPS/Bikeflights.

Will consider trades for a Buffalo Pierce or a G&J projects only

knock off $200 for local pickup in Buffalo NY

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg