When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Roadmaster Motormaster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$8000 firm
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
As part of my herd thinning I'm offering up this beautifully restored 1938 Motormaster. I was told the engine was ran on the bench when built but I have never put fuel in it or tried to fire it up. The pics tell tell the story here. This bike can be delivered (prepaid) to MLC, I can drop off along my way there via Indiana, or you can pick up at my place. As far as I knw the bike is correct to include carb, throttle, headlight, Milsco seat, etc... . Price is fair and firm. Please email me to purchase or ask any questions at [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

Last edited:
Gonna throw this one back out there. $7500 and I can probably have it delivered to Fall MLC by a friend-you pay him for transport or you can pick up in Georgia. Email me if interested at [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

Back