When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Roadmaster Supreme (4-gill)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I passed up a chance to buy one of these so called bellows stems yesterday due to a lack of funds. I'm just wondering though, what are they worth?

Attachments

• bellows.jpg
    bellows.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
I was offered a repo at $550 so I would think north of that somewhere. Personally I believe this was only used on the '37 RMS top level model (Lobdell seat, locking for, white walls, streamline pedals). The lower level, if we can really call it that, had the long spring seat, no locking fork, deluxe pedals, and black wall tires. It used a different stem that kind of comes to a cone shape at the top. Just my observations. I really wish Phil would join us again and add to this discussion. I suspect he only logs in now as a guest to stay out of the fray. V/r Shawn

Our town is a better place now

YO THRILLER Love the bike Ive got a project coming today an elgin miss America 1939 (well almost) could use some advise Ill see ya around our good town and we can talk
ALL THE BEST RUDY C

Back