When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 RoadMaster Supreme- Tribute to Tom Clark

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Recently completed is my latest build.* A 1938 Roadmaster Supreme. I wanted to take time in this thread to thank Tom Clark and bring attention to his amazing talent. I have been around bikes, whizzers and cars for a long time. I also have a graphics background from working in the sign industry for years. What Tom brings to the table is a lost art. Seriously. His ability to pull fonts out of his head or stripe with the best, we are so lucky to have him. My collection would not be anything close to what it is without his contribution. During this build I got the idea from some original examples of Cleveland Welding bikes where the graphics weren't decals, but instead were hand painted on. Tom hand painted the tank graphics as well as striping the balance of the bike. Pictures say the rest. THANK YOU! @TWBikesnstripes
View attachment 1230227

View attachment 1230231

View attachment 1230232

View attachment 1230233

View attachment 1230234

*"Build" meaning it was constructed from factory original parts meticulously collected and photo documented. Parts that originated in the same factory as an original paint version of the bike, but these parts came from bikes that were rode like I'm assuming most of us did when we were kids. We rode them hard and we enjoyed them. These parts were then scattered across the U.S. and now collected and reassembled. As with most of my "builds", nothing has been re-chromed and I paint the base coat and graphics. Tom's work hides my flaws. Handlebars and chain guard were taken down to bare metal, rust holes removed and brought back to polish. Paint was color matched from the inside of the tank and patterns taken from original versions of the bike.
never have understood the critisim of building a bike restored or original paint like u said rode “hard” put away wet ....... alittle rust never hurt a beauty queen ....... nice job they dont do better at the plastic surgeons .... back on the road ready to ride!

Back