When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Roadmaster Supreme

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
404 ERROR: "Beautiful" "Wow" "Amazing" "Great" not found.

I don't see any Schwinns.

we missed Tamara & you yesterday. the bike looks great!
we'll get photos of it next month?

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I was surprised how nice it rides too. The bike is stunning and really stands out, and it has competition.

Tim, Are you still angry because you never got a sticky?

Yes, missed the ride Scott, may have to wait for two rides before I take it to the CC ride, Colson bikes I think are next month.

John

Beautiful bike, & that is one heck of a period camper in the background.

Thanks Mike!
The trailer was designed by the Palace Corporation
SKMBT_C25210042105260.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/92117/sets

Thanks guys. I was surprised how nice it rides too. The bike is stunning and really stands out, and it has competition.

Tim, Are you still angry because you never got a sticky?

Yes, missed the ride Scott, may have to wait for two rides before I take it to the CC ride, Colson bikes I think are next month.

John

Like I said earlier I've become a little partial to these bikes because of their ride. I bought my '40 Four Gill as a place holder for the '37 RMS but actually like the ride of the '40 better because of the shockmaster fork. Maybe Frank should consider a Roadmaster Ride (Roadmaster Roundup)? V/r Shawn

Looks like a good candidate for the "Dearly Reparted" thread. Are all the painted parts original to the bike? Nice tires:rolleyes:.

Looks like a good candidate for the "Dearly Reparted" thread. Are all the painted parts original to the bike? Nice tires:rolleyes:.

I think the answer is "kinda". There is a thread on here when this was being marketed with a '37 Bug Eye tank. Last I saw the tank was being offered by itself for something like $6500. I'm glad John put it back together as a '38--which it is. V/r Shawn

Back