When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1938 Schwinn Motorbike Original Unseen / Uncirculated - Fresh Find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
At cost
Zipcode

Greg M.

Finally riding a big boys bike
1938 Schwinn Motorbike "Z" serial number / Fresh out of decades of storage and uncirculated, un-touched and new to me too. Selling for a friend who wasn't sure it was worth anything. Shipping will be actual cost and will vary depending how many boxes the buyer wants or if a wooden crate is desired and that would be at cost also plus $100 for labor IF a wooden crate is desired. ( Cardboard crating would be free ) Payment would be in the form of check, cashiers check and would have to wait for it to clear before shipping. NO electronic payment.

The bike is all original with exception of the grips & tires which were replaced at some point in the 60's or 70's I'm guessing. The seat cover is toast but everything else is intact. The top of the horn button is missing, but the button still works as it should. The tank is in great shape with no rust holes and only surface rust inside as shown and it is missing the battery strap which were reproduced at one point. The locking fork works as it should. Both reflectors are correct and there and the glass lens in the Delta fender light is not broken either. The chrome throughout the bike is in very good shape and would clean up very nice. There is a slight bend in the handlebar cross bar that I tried to capture.
Royal badged with no decal on the bottom tube.

I'm going to try to keep checking in to monitor the offers, but won't be able to be on here 24-7. ( hope that's ok ! )
Thank you & good luck!
Greg M.

Motorbike Right.jpg

Tank Right.jpg

Royal Badge.jpg

Delta Side.jpg

Tank Left.jpg

Key & Tank closeup.jpg

Top Right Tank.jpg

Top Left Tank.jpg

Fender Reflector.jpg

Rack Reflector.jpg