When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 schwinn motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
just picked this up. 13 hours on the road yesterday. bolted the bars and pedals on this morning and gave it a ride-really nice rider. obviously some parts will be replaced and bike will get meticulous clean-up. bike purchased in 1938 from Chicago cycle supply-Lincoln badged. a few personal touches to bike-will detail later. purchased by long time friend from original owner-took 30 years to get it! worth the wait! check out the cool picture of original owner on the bike in 1938-dressed for the cold Chicago weather-wool outfit-matched coat and knickers! watch for upgrades/clean-up/changes!
thumbnail_IMG_1324.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1325.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1327.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1328.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1329.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1330.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1332.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1331.jpg

I don’t think that little guy can even touch the ground or make a full rotation on the cranks. Lol. Beautiful bike! Some things are worth the wait.

Super Sweet! I wonder if a paintless dent repair person could fix the truss rod tank dings

Back