When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 schwinn motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
DR PHIL.gif

I can work them out about to 95% but you can see a trace-also the paint takes a hit when you start those repairs it seems. some guys just leave them....part of the history of the bike!

BRAVO , You have great patience. Dat was a LONG WAIT ! At least tell me He let you ride it during that time . Darn good score ! I dig the original owners pic. He Was SPOILED ! He needed to grow into that . At least his parents had a good eye .................and probably deep pockets as well ! :p:p:p

the owner picture is awesome-8.5x11 size too. I don't know how he rode that bike with short legs-maybe had a growing spurt! he was financially connected-spoiled brat I figure. bike itself had small treasure on it-a bullet as a fob on the key lock and a buck rogers tag on the seat and still had the miller stand 'grease' instructions under the bolt. he collected deusenberg cars later in life! even bought my neighbors deusenberg I think-knew all about it-small circle of those collectors.

Back