When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Schwinn Paramount

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks everyone for the kind words. What a blast! Finally found people who understand me! Definitely going to send some pics to the Paramount registry. All the best.

Great job you did on the paramount. I am working on one now. What are the chainring bolts like? What hubs are you using and are they chrome plate steel or aluminum? Thanks

Cant wait to hear more about your project. My crank is Schwinn Paramount and the crank bolts bolt from the inside. The wheels were found with the bike. They look paired. The writing on the front hub is very small script ( I'm going to need my loupes for this one) I was able to make out 'made in france'. The rear hub is medium flange and the front is small flange. I am guessing that these are not original but I could be wrong. The rims are wooden but I see no label. Good luck!

I normally don't get into light weight bikes but I have to say I love the way this one turned out, the chrome really pops. Has a good story and obviously a good owner too great job!

Back