When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Shelby Flying Cloud ready to ride !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Like a bad penny, this bike is back in the hands of another CABE’er: Me! I bought this at the Hurricane Coaster Swap Meet in Charlotte NC last weekend. Since you sold it, the correct chain guard was added, the correct drop stand was added and the broken front fender strut replaced.I swapped out the worn out saddle top for a less worn out one, serviced the bearings and Morrow hub, and added a period correct rear reflector. The rear carrier is still not correct, but color and patina are close enough for me for now. A great riding bike proudly added to my prewar balloon tire collection!

7D0247A8-CD25-4FF5-99EC-D7FF9D67B84E.jpeg

Last edited:
Like a bad penny, this bike is back in the hands of another CABE’er:me! I bought this at the Hurricane Coaster Swap Meet in Charlotte NC last weekend. Since you sold it, the correct chain guard was added, and the correct drop stand was added. I swapped out the worn out saddle top for a less worn out one, serviced the bearings and Morrow hub, and added a period correct rear reflector. The rear carrier is still not correct, but color and patina are close enough for me for now. A great riding bike proudly added to my prewar balloon tire collection!

View attachment 944994
Cool bike! I had it for a minute. I added the guard and I believe the drop stand. I sold it last year at the swap in Georgia to some dude right off my trailer as I pulled up. Looking good!
5FF1FB70-EE5F-4EA6-947A-8465D43C047C.jpeg

A5ACF6AE-2279-4240-BD9A-F11832B26073.jpeg

Back