When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Twin Flex Check this out!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I scrutinized this bike very carefully. This is the real deal! I'd be happy to have it in my collection any day. V/r Shawn

1938 Dayton Airflyte

Hi Schawn, It was really nice to meet you and I can't believe I've owned the bike over 3 years and I never thought about the no lower bar. Great pictures. It really made me feel good on my birthday weekend to have such an interest in one of my collection bikes. As I told you the bike was discovered in a shed that was falling down along with a 1920's Indian. They had been left in an estate that had gone under in the 40's. The only thing I changed on the bike was the inner tubes. Other than that, the Clipper was on it. All I did was very carefully clean it up. Since it was my birthday on Sunday, I came up with my birthday phrase, It's not what you have but what you don't have. Meaning I was very happy to find out it didn't have the lower bar. Thanks again, Larkin

Hey Larkin,
Likewise it was very nice to meet and talk with you. I'm glad you decided to bring that bike out and share with us. I need to recover financially from the RMS I just bought but if you ever decide to part with that bike I would appreciate a call! V/r Shawn

@mcdillis Wow this is such a cool bike!!!
I had only seen a twinflex without the lower bar one other time here on the cabe, but heck it may have just been this one.
Take care!!!

Fortunately, this bike now resides in California, so I’ve had the pleasure of seeing it in person, and it is, in fact, a fabulous original example of a very rare 1939 camelback frame type, Twin Flex Champion.
Definitely one of the best bikes in the hobby bar none.

bar none, is that a pun

As Frank @cyclonecoaster.com would say, Ridden not hidden

Back