When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Wester Flyer -whats it worth?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
W

westernflyermark

I bought a Wetsern Flyer from a local guy who got it new when he was a kid in 1938. It still has a Bicycle license on the back from 1944! Anyway,Ive been thinking of selling it,but dont know what its worth. I also have an old BF Goodrich bike too,but it needs a redo. If anyone can help me,let me know. Im not looking to get rich,I just want to sell it at a fair price. Thanks,Mark

Problem is that without clear pictures, there is no way to give any type of advice. You could have a $50 bike with a $200 light...too many variables. The value of a bike is relative to the sum of its parts and the condition of every part creates that sum...

Ok,I need help.I have pics,but dont know how to post them

Ok,I need help.I have pics,but dont know how to post them

Easy to upload pictures-

Hit reply button
Hit go advanced button
Hit the Paperclip button above the text box

a new window will pop up

Hit Add Files
Hit Select Files

browse your hard drive for the pictures that you want to add

Hit Upload files
Select the photos on the bottom of the window and check the check boxes and hit Insert Attachment

That window will close

Hit the Paperclip again. The images that you uploaded will be there and you just hit each one of the files to upload to the post.

Then hit Post reply and the pictures will be there.

The other way to include photos is to upload them to your own photo hosting service. MilitaryMonark expains how this works here-

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?488-how-to-post-pics

Here are some pics!!!!

IMG_09302-1.jpg

IMG_09311-1.jpg

IMG_09341-1.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back