When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Y Frame road master supreme Info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
this is for old hot rod

scan a couple of pages and let see how bad they are

THANKS

Well, the good news is I have a copy of the 38 catalog...bad news, it is a poor photocopy and I really don't think it will scan with enough detail to see anything...that said, all of the illustrations of the 38 Supreme (men's and lady's) show the long chainguard while the deluxe 3rib tank bike has the vertical bracket chainguard-same with the 1937 catalog copies I have. I also have a photocopy of a march 1938 Cleveland Welding ad from The American Bicyclist again showing the long guard.
Fordsnake, the copies I have show the supported chainguard in 1937 unless there are subtle differences that I cannot see on the copies...
Also, the pics of the 40 Supreme have a different chainguard, not as long as the earlier styles and still non supported but changed to follow the curve of the later frame...

The two pics I found the bikes have single delta rays but the catalog page show the twin delta rays. What is up with that

Phil is the Rhodes-Master.
Look for, he cannot be seen.
Listen for, he cannot be heard.
It is said, that he can ride through walls.
When you can snatch a ball bearing from his hand, only then, will he divulge his vast array of information pertaining to the mysterious 1938 Four Gill Roadmaster Supreme.

Here are some pictures of some Supremes for you guys.

KGrHqMOKogE1z1gzewJBNt9NvRTg_3-1.jpg
1937RoadmasterSupreme-1.jpg
37Supreme_450-1.jpg
7302-1.jpg
7303-1.jpg
soldbyLarkinlittleboughtfromVaughnDon-1.jpg
untitledh-1.jpg

Back