When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 Y Frame road master supreme Info

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
As previously discussed, I have uploaded the catalog pages I have to my Flickr site due to the size of the images...now the disclaimer, I received these photocopies along with many others from a former collector a few years ago so I do not have the originals nor all of the pages. It looks like this is the first 4 pages of the catalog as well as a couple of magazine pages. Funny how the Roadmaster add from The American Bicyclist was accidently reversed! Anyhow, this is all I have...has anyone checked with Jerry Peters to see if he has the original catalog? I suspect but cannot verify that these pages may have come from him or perhaps Leon Dixon at some point over the years...Dave

http://www.flickr.com/photos/david-quickpic/sets/72157632399813182/

Page 3.jpg

Page 3.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool pictures.... Anybody no about that rear reflector name/brand or have one for sale?... Maybe some pictures??

Here's something I picked up in Dave's '38 catalog that's rather enlightening about the yellow reflector headbadge. I was always told this badge wasn't introduced until 1939, and that the early CWC Supremes only carried the apple core badge. Au contraire per the catalog, it looks like the front reflector was available was introduced in 1938!

So here's a question...the 37-38 apple core badges was prolific with multiple names...did the yellow reflector badge also have multiple names, or was it just exclusive to Roadmaster?

file41-1.jpg

file40-1.jpg

Back