When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939-1940 ok original GREEN paint Western Flyer CWC 3 piece tank

-
Price
225 shipped
Zipcode

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I stripped most of the red repaint off f this tank.. I DO have the long fastening/attaching screws
I believe it will still clean up more,I was using some Easy Off oven cleaner,scrub brush,palstic razor and hot water
This tank has no rot,some light rust.. and has obvious paint loss
Hard to find tank,especially with green paint still on it
1656790084148.png

ASKING $250 shipped via check, MO, PP/FF OR trade for/toward -/+/=$$ for
* Mens CWC Aluminum truss rods
1656789798295.png

* Prewar Shelby chainguard in heavily patinaed black paint
1656789816087.png

* Wise frame lock

JmjPeGTIRJig12FxsEyetg.jpg

this is the hard to find tool box tank GLWTS !!!
I don't know if you'd call it a "Tool Box" tank. I'm most likely wrong but when you undo the 2 screws doesn't the complete come off. Not just the insert or can you pop that off when the tanks fully mounted? 🤷‍♂️

I don't know if you'd call it a "Tool Box" tank. I'm most likely wrong but when you undo the 2 screws doesn't the complete come off. Not just the insert or can you pop that off when the tanks fully mounted? 🤷‍♂️

Panel can be removed with tank staying in place some so you could replace the batteries without removing the tank ( battery tray hooked to the Panel ) but no battery models can be used for storage, I put wing nut/screws on mine, fit a tube, tools, pump & water!

Last edited:
it may not come off ? mine looks the same but side cover comes off ! for storage ! your trailer looks great! btw.. my trailer pic's should be acc? on the cabe but not sure? also search pismo coast village vintage trailer rally in the month of may of each year! Richard

in the picture' s 6th one down looks like its coming off. and ad says 3 pic tank ..

Back