When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939-1941 CWC Four Gills

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I am interested to know if a different front fender is used for a 39-40 4 gill with a shockmaster fork to the 4 gill with a swan fork.

Do you guys ever ride these beautifully restored bikes on a regular basis or are they primarily display pieces?

Do you guys ever ride these beautifully restored bikes on a regular basis or are they primarily display pieces?
Uh yep! Riding is the best part of collecting to me. As I own about 70 bikes I wouldn't say they are all ridden regularly because I try to ride a different one each ride. All three of these Supremes are restored and the '38 won Classic Bike of the Year at Ann Arbor a few years ago --Strucel restoration but that doesn't stop me from enjoying these bikes. As the Hurricane Coaster can attest the Bug Eye (yea I know not a Four Gill!) has been down the eight story parking garage at speed! V/r Shawn

Back