When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939-1941 CWC Four Gills

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
roadmaster-supreme-bicycle-gill_1_7e33c697b7824c1e434d720d47e07b2c.jpg

From the Ebay ad: 1940 4 Gill supreme. Allstate tires,Morrow &ND hubs ,Sweet Presons original seat . Rare reflector badge .Sweet Torrington scripted cross bars . . Pedals are rechromed original but the Script is faint.One small chip in white on top bar. I can touch up for winning bidder as I painted the bike but didn't want to look deceptive like I was hiding es with reproduction tank. Email any questions. Actual shipping charged. Ebay makes sellers put a price in for shipping so you might pay more or less depending on distance.Other I will credit back 3% of sale price if Paytheif is bypassed. Ive added a pic with the tank on due to numerous requests,yes it fits perfectly!

I think the four gill tanks started out by mistake. The guy who was stamping the gills into the three gill tanks, goofed up and added a fourth one by mistake.... And to cover it up he just kept making them that way......

Good idea thanks to that guy mistake in (1939/1941) brilliant........;)

Back