When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939-40 Men's Shelby Speedway Special

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1939-40 Shelby Men's Speedway Special......I have cleaned this bicycle inside and out except for the fenders. All original parts are there and cleaned in zip lock bags. The wheels have been re spoked as well by me. A really great pre war bicycle with fantastic Patina. Would look great with cream tires.......$450 shipped or will entertain trades

View attachment 447151

View attachment 447152

View attachment 447153

View attachment 447154

View attachment 447155
Is the Shelby bike still available?

Sorry Bike,
I picked that up three years ago and I don't where the heck it is now.
You're diggin' deep!
I had a feeling you would've sold it by now.
Yeah, I'm looking for anything cool I could trade for, so I tried out the search bar to help narrow my results. I know the odds off finding anything still available in ads this old aren't likely, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to at least ask. That is a really attractive Shelby you had there. Would've been cool to fix it up and ride it, but oh well.

Try sending a personal message if you find a old sale you are interested in so it doesn't bump it to the top & sellers need to mark SOLD so they won't get bothered yrs later if that feature was available back then.

Back