When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Cleveland built Fleet Wing

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Lraybike

Finally riding a big boys bike
I've owned and used this bike for the past 15 + years but now with my 3 yr old I need something newer with gears to tote her around on. Light and horn work when you add the 5 lbs. of D cell batteries. Wheels run pretty true but I noticed a few loose spokes the other day, some lube and tune up and she'll be good for another 15. I'm in the Los Angeles area and would love not to ship but... $850. + shipping if needed. Thanks for looking, Lawrence 818-726-9195 Sorry about that last number!
IMG_3139.JPG

IMG_3138.JPG

IMG_3140.JPG

IMG_3141.JPG

IMG_3142.JPG

IMG_3143.JPG

IMG_3144.JPG

IMG_3141.JPG

IMG_3142.JPG

IMG_3143.JPG

IMG_3145.JPG

IMG_3146.JPG

IMG_3147.JPG

IMG_3148.JPG

Last edited:
Like the bike!! its early 40's for shure..I lived in Glendale until I was 12, back in the stone age...:eek:

going along w/ Halloween ; it wasn't a night mare on elm st, that's where I lived...:p

Is this bike still available?

If it is I have no idea why - bike is awesome original and a good price.
I'd PM the seller if I were you and you already haven't.......just my pennies worth if interested.

Back