When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Colson Highway Patrol

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
lol...me too. I'll slap that on the shed wall. You would think he could find something better than that.

Wow! Nice score Robert. It seems these bikes are coming out from hiding the past few years. There were about 5-6 known in the hobby. Now, I'm guessing 10. Could be wrong. One of my favorite models. That's quite an ornament in front.

Last edited:
One like it
39 Imperial 2.jpg

I Colson came in yesterday. I'm just going to throw it together for the time being. And do a thorough clean up once I have time. The two speed cable is broken but John will help me out with that. My white down the chrome and it is absolutely stunning.

Unfortunately the original owner drilled extra holes in the fender to mount the Dodge Ram hood ornament

Scott sent me a better shot of the Goodyear ad and it looks like I need the cheaper rack.......so happy about that.
If anyone has one, please let me know.
mpRFkQ0E-tcXupfF8kAMx9Q.jpg

Back