When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Colson Tandem rear steerer

-

vincev

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Well I have a ton of parts.Hopefully it will look like a decent bike when finished.Some parts are really bad so I cant go full restoration but with original finish,air brush,some rattle can[ugh] It will look presentable.Thanks to those on the forum for some parts help.
DSCN0463-1.jpg

DSCN0464-1.jpg

She loves the old bikes.Her car has been out of the garage all summer and no complaints. The one on the door keeps me in cold beer.lol

As promised, hers is one picture let me know if you would like any detailed pictures!

edd6595f-1.jpg

O.G paint, can't wait to get a few hours to clean his thing up and see how it will come out..

Wow your tandem is very nice, I still haven't taken a picture of mine yet. I think my Bicycle Attention Deficit Disorder is acting up again. Yep it spells BADD.

BADD that's funny poop right there! We should start a club! Thanks for the compliment I can't wait to clean this one up. I'm pretty lucky to have scored such an unmolested survivor! Cant wait to see yours!

Back