When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Columbia for sale. $350 + shipping.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
So what you are trying to say then is that SOLD is SOLD --- Am I reading that correctly ???

I am joking of course --- I wish I would have been on this one sooner -- would be a nice companion to my men's version -- hope all is well on the East Coast --

What a steal ! I hope it is all it is described to be. sure looks good. Seems aweful cheap.

No worries ya'll ill have more bikes to come. :) You guys can pm me your emails so i can add you to my list of people to contact when i have a new bike for sale. When i find a new bike ill go to my email address book and send an email with the pictures in the email to list of people i have as contacts, so that you guys know when i get a new bike. Also so you can have the upper hand on the others that havent given me their email. ;) There will be more!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back