When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 CWC hawthorn zep paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

would you repaint as made or catalog correct

• black and white

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • actual color when made

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

robert bell

Wore out three sets of tires already!
getting ready to paint my 39 CWC zep. bike was originally roadmaster cream with black head and red pinstripe. here's another one two tone green. catalog says black with white head only. would you restore to black like catalog says, or original CWC color?

DSC05129.JPG

DSC05123.JPG

DSC05125.JPG

DSC05138.JPG

5bar2.jpg

5bar3.jpg

getting ready to paint my 39 CWC zep. bike was originally roadmaster cream with black head and red pinstripe. here's another one two tone green. catalog says black with white head only. would you restore to black like catalog says, or original CWC color?

View attachment 829950

View attachment 829951

View attachment 829952

View attachment 829953

View attachment 829956

View attachment 829960

I like the original color myself, but I would love to see a pic of the whole bike before you blew it apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I like the original color myself, but I would love to see a pic of the whole bike before you blew it apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
was alot of swapping a bike and lots of extra parts to get a frame with wise lock attached. that's where I started this. have found most all the correct CWC parts ( special fenders, dual silverays on CWC bracket, springer, rack, etc) so this one is pieced together

was alot of swapping a bike and lots of extra parts to get a frame with wise lock attached. that's where I started this. have found most all the correct CWC parts ( special fenders, dual silverays on CWC bracket, springer, rack, etc) so this one is pieced together
So is the bike complete now to include the tank? I like either paint scheme. Like some of the others said the catalogs didn't capture all the colors/schemes available. V/r Shawn

Back