When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Elgin curve bar bike colours

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

nick1985

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi guys,

I'm trying to find some more information on my recent find. Does anyone know what colour these 1939 Elgin bicycles came in and what stencil/decals they had?

I've seen some that look like a dark blue so I was wanting to collect some parts in that colourway if possible. Does anyone have any photos of their Elgin in the Blue?

thank you

IMG_0754.JPG

Here is one Bob Strucel painted for me years ago. Sorry for crap picture. Had to take picture of a picture. Those were the original colors of that bike. Back then restoring bikes was the thing, should of kept it as a pretty nice original. Wish I still had it.

SANY0129.JPG

SANY0130.JPG

Last edited:
A google search might be a better place to look. Or run your search against specific threads of this forum. You need to match the model. Many here posted are not your model. So far scribble above is most accurate.

Back