When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 girls Shelby Airflo Speedline

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I've owned this bike about eight and a half years. I had to replace the fork which is why it doesn't match and touched up the front fender tip and patina matched it. Other than repo grips and tires this is how this bike came from Shelby. The kickstand is correct as well as the chainguard, rear reflector, seat, etc... . A nice set of Torrington 17 pedals. I believe I serviced this bike when I got it but it rides smooth regardless. The only reason I'm letting go of it is I am getting an upgrade this weekend and need the space. You can see the battery cage is missing but this bike was equipped with both light and horn which is not always the case with these. I can get this to the west coast in time for the Shelby invasion so your favorite girl doesn't have to ride Brand X! I can also deliver free this weekend to Smoopy's Murfreesboro, Tn show. $1000 firm plus the ride PP F&F (or add 3% for G&S), good check, or postal M.O. Bike ships on clearance of funds. Please shoot me an email if you have questions or desire more pics. Thanks, Shawn [email protected]

Girls Airflow.JPG

DSC_0956.JPG

DSC_0957.JPG

DSC_0958.JPG

DSC_0959.JPG

DSC_0960.JPG

DSC_0961.JPG

DSC_0964.JPG

DSC_0965.JPG

DSC_0966.JPG

DSC_0967.JPG

DSC_0968.JPG