When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 girls Shelby Speedline Western Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$1300 obo
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I'm listing some bikes, a tricycle, and parts in the next few days. I prefer to deliver to Memory Lane and first consideration will be given to those that will be there to accept delivery. All items must be paid for before I load them in the trailer. If you need shipping it won't be fast and I'm not even promising I will ship. For items like fenders, racks, wheels, tires... the shipping is a deal breaker for most so I'm not even interested in doing these types of things.

For your consideration is an original paint Speedline. Badged as a Western Flyer for Western Auto and even has the WF brake arm. Not a whole lot else to say here except a nice, original, unmolested survivor. Please email any questions or to purchase to [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

Last edited:
Shipped and insured to lower 48 add $200. Payment by PP FF, postal money orders, or cleared check. Still free to MLC. Under no circumstance will I accept PP GS. Thanks, Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back