When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Hawthorne Twinbar Zep

-
If there were no holes originally in his frame. My guess would be that it was tankless. But there are a lot smarter Cabers than I to better answer that question.

The crusty one posted is monark built. And one of those black ones is Snyder built.

Not Monark built. Most likely Snyder, but BB might be a clue. Possibly CWC
image-jpg.jpg

Of the few of these 39 Zeppelin full dress bikes known...and they are classified rare by Phill Marshall... most are Snyder built (like mine) but who cares?
What matters is if you have the tank #1 and #2 is it original?
Chris

Of the few of these 39 Zeppelin full dress bikes known...and they are classified rare by Phill Marshall... most are Snyder built (like mine) but who cares?
What matters is if you have the tank #1 and #2 is it original?
Chris
Post some pic Chris

I have a 39 as well, not sure who made mine snyder or cwc. But this is as far as mine has gotten so far, but still searching for parts, looking for fenders in rusty red (if possible) and a tank, I know that's like asking for the grail.

Nick.

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

Back