When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Hiawatha Arrow - Shelby

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dave Stromberger

I'm Afraid I Can't Let You Do That
System Administrator
Letting my Arrow go!

The tank has original paint, while the rest is very old spray can repaint with the accent colors applied and distressed to match recently. Seat top is recovered by Bob U, but the chassis is original and un-restored. The chain guard has had the front bracket moved to fit the curve-down tube frame, and the stand is not correct. More details upon request.

Asking $7000, shipped in the lower 48 USA. Partial trades and offers considered.

My 1939 Hiawatha Arrow patina-3.jpg

My 1939 Hiawatha Arrow patina-8.jpg

My 1939 Hiawatha Arrow patina-4.jpg

My 1939 Hiawatha Arrow patina-14.jpg

My 1939 Hiawatha Arrow patina-15.jpg

My 1939 Hiawatha Arrow patina-5.jpg

My 1939 Hiawatha Arrow patina-16.jpg

My 1939 Hiawatha Arrow patina-6.jpg

My 1939 Hiawatha Arrow patina-18.jpg

Partial trade... Ideally, would love all cash.. but I know it's a lot of dough, so I'd take something cool in partial trade. I've had a jones for a late Sears Spaceliner... all chrome, with the "7" tank and the rack with the long plastic tail light cover. Other stuff interest me too, of course. Mainly something I can ride.

Partial trade... Ideally, would love all cash.. but I know it's a lot of dough, so I'd take something cool in partial trade. I've had a jones for a late Sears Spaceliner... all chrome, with the "7" tank and the rack with the long plastic tail light cover. Other stuff interest me too, of course. Mainly something I can ride.
Hi Dave
I have 4k cash and 1941 Schwinn straightbar expander brake thick spokes..looks like og paint.
.we could get together in Puyallup
Dav]

Back