When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Huffman Firestone Flying Ace!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1,800 plus shipping
Zipcode

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
For your consideration: 1939 Huffman built, for Firestone, Flying Ace. This was a one year only model for Huffman with the three rib Zephyr tank brazed onto a camel-back frame. The bike is in a patina finish, paint that appears to be WWII period refurbishment with decal darts. The bike rides and presents very well, does have some small dents, scratches, scuffs, etc. as expected. The tank is very solid and doesn't have any rust or battery acid issues. The truss rods although look correct are not Huffman specific. Please ask any questions. A fine example of a pretty scarce model. This is one I never thought I would sell but in need to funds for an acquisition. $1,800 plus shipping in the USA. I am willing to take payments over three months with a non-refundable deposit of $600. Please PM to purchase.
Flying Acejpg.jpg

IMG_3833.JPG

P5052144_zpsyxeajtew-1.jpg

P8223566_zpsq9sdvwgn.jpg

P8223572_zpsz4dqc2pn.jpg

1939SSFirestonepg16_zps01aba680.jpg

P8223568_zpsrfon5qnz.jpg

P8223556_zpswl9iarlq.jpg

Last edited:
Back