When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 IVER JOHNSON

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Thomas Weverstad

On Training Wheels
THE IVER JOHNSON IS 550.00 WITH 75 SHIPPING -- LOCAL PICKUP IN FLORENCE SC -- WILL DELIVER LESS THAN 2 HOURS AWAY.
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg

BIKE FRAME IS IN NICE CONDITION NO DENTS OR CRACKS. BIKE HAS NICE IVER JOHNSON HEAD BADGE. I THOUGHT THIS WAS A 1938 BUT AFTER MORE RESEARCH I BELIEVE IT IS A 1939. THE BIKE RIDES GREAT! THE STREAMLINE DELUXE HAS SOME PARTS THAT ARE NOT ORIGINAL THAT I KNOW ABOUT. THE SEAT AND PEDALS ARE SCHWINN. THE SEAT POST IS THE CLASSIC IVER JOHNSON ORIGINAL. THE BIKE HAS MORROW COASTER BRAKE REAR HUB (WHICH CAME WITH THE ORIGINAL BIKE SO I PRESUME THE WHEELS ARE ORIGINAL). THE TIRES ARE 26" GILLETTE BEAR SOME LIGHT CRACKING BUT ARE IN PRETTY GOOD CONDITION. THE BIKE HAS 29" WIDE HANDLE BARS WHICH ARE PERIOD CORRECT I BELIEVE BUT NOT ORIGINAL -- VERY COOL AND GREAT FOR CRUISING -- THE BIKE MEASURES 18" BUT RIDES SLIGHTLY TALLER DUE TO THE CURVED TOP TUBE. PLEASE LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND ASK ANY QUESTIONS NECESSARY. I ADDED A PICTURE FROM THE 1939 CATALOG. OVERALL ITS VERY RARE TO SEE ONE OF THESE IVER JOHNSON STEAMLINE DELUXE MOBIKE BICYCLES COME UP FOR AUCTION. DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!”

Last edited:
Been on CL for over a month too. Maybe find a buyer here? Neat bike, love the aftermarket bars!

GLWYS!

Been on CL for over a month too. Maybe find a buyer here? Neat bike, love the aftermarket bars!

GLWYS!
I got this Iver Johnson from the guy who posted it on ebay and craigslist. He knew nothing about bikes and he did not know how to ship it and had local pickup only. We eventually made a trade and I got the bike. I did some research to find out the year and model of the bike and what was original what was not. After that, I cleaned the Iver Johnson up a little bit and listed it with more details and the shipping option.

The handlebars are cool and great for riding, although, like I mentioned, not original to the bike but period correct. I worked in bike shops for 10 years growing up and these are some of the widest I have seen. The handlebars do appear to be period correct. Let me know if you know something different.

Back