When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 mercury pacemaker project new pics.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
well i got the pins on the tank and fenders but still working on some small details that need paint. rims need lacing also will be done later. im building kitchen cabs at the moment. so it will be later. i thought i post some new pics of the project in its current state. i went with white pins. i know, against white but it looks classey i think. i put the repop light lenses and they turned out nice i think.

Great job on a gorgeous paint job on a gorgeous bike!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's really coming together, well gorgeous....

Just like what Gary said. Great job! Great bike! Work on the cabinets when it's raining. This is the weather that you've been waiting for. Just in case you forgot what you've been missing, it's another Saturday night in Hickville and the locals (idiots) have been shootin' up a storm.

Last edited:
thank you very much. i really like the optional marroon color. i could not make up my mind on the pins so i said what the f==== go white... it makes it pop out and really is better in person. I only pin striped the tank and the rack since the rest really did not need a accent on it in my opinion. it will be done soon possibly the middle of oct. just some small paint work and buff out/decals, rims and it will be ready for a test ride. cant wait :)!

finally the fenders are almost ready. done striping and now some buffing and a small chip repair... yes i chipped it by accident but its fixable. anyway here are some new pics for those who are into restorations. i did a fine pinstripe on the edge and i say it really pops out great! well i think im going to use screw rivits on this one for something different plus im lazy and tired of the stress of installing them. :) next the final install of the braces and decals and small parts to the tank.

Last edited:
Back