When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 mercury pacemaker project update.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
thanks. i'm really bumed out on not going. that color is awsome on that frame. if i didn't find that color on the rack, i would have went black and white.
i wish i could have shown it i made plans on the 9th for it not thinking of reading the flyer. :(.

i got some of the white painted on to see how the progress is coming along. i see why they striped the fenders. they are a bi----ch to do and keep them straight. i got them close to straight but they will need some stripes to complement the white and blend them into the fenders correctly. now the choice is white or red.
im inclined to go red. haven't made up my mind yet. I have to let it cure then stripe them up. about a week or less. now, I have to finish the tank and the rear fender soon. then stripe them up. what a pain to do right. i really wish i could have taken it to lemay. :( just my luck.

I haven't started painting mine yet but have some decent picture of an original there is a lot of fine pin striping on these bikes. It is looking great and can't wait to get mine painted.

thanks, i do see a lot of details that will have to be done. i hope to inspire some to finish their projects. it nice to see it finished and its about time i did it.

got back to the painting process and finished the fender with red and the tanks also. finally laid the white on the rack and half of the tank. it looks ok but when the stripes are on it it will be refined. have to say its nice to see it finished after 4yrs. the total hours now are close to 2 weeks. if any body is interested in the up to date cost is close to 2000 into it. worth it? i dont know, but its nice to save a bike and see it to its original condition and being able to do it. i got the bike completely striped of paint at the begining. i had to save it. here are some pics of the current white striping. next the small stuff and then the final pin stripes will be applied. :( that always fun!

Back