When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 mercury worlds fair rarity?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here's Frank Baker's Mercury. Apparantly 1 of 2 burgandy examples known...whoda thunk!

39Mercury-1.jpg

Scott, is Frank's bike now in your collection??

Here's a horror story, I bought a deluxe Pacemaker a few years back, that was sporting the aluminum fenders, chrome guard and carrier, and it had been chopped down and made into a girls bike! Salvaged the parts but what a loss.

Here's Frank Baker's Mercury. Apparantly 1 of 2 burgandy examples known...whoda thunk!

39Mercury-1.jpg

Well you can tell Mr. Baker that there are at least 3 of these in maroon...unless you were referring to the combo with aluminum fenders in '39.

I just acquired this at the Trexlertown swap a couple of weeks back and took some pics to show some of the detail for Mark's restoration.

Chris

DSCF2905.jpg
DSCF2896.jpg
DSCF2899.jpg
DSCF2909.jpg
DSCF2900.jpg
DSCF2911.jpg

DSCF2905.jpg

DSCF2896.jpg

DSCF2899.jpg

DSCF2909.jpg

DSCF2900.jpg

DSCF2911.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics... i already done the details off another original and changed it slightly to my taste.. love that color..

Back