When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Mercury??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Bob W

On Training Wheels
One of my biking friends posted this picture on FB. It belongs to his mom who is 85 and she got at age 11. We are thinking it is around 1939. Is there any way to prove the age of the bike. I looks to be a nice bike in really decent shape since it was kept in a dry shed most of the time.

1939 Mercury.jpg

That is a really nice mercury for sure you got there with that paint scheme ive never seen before . That bike in that condition you got is worth some nice money!!

1939-41 I believe. Pretty nice, though a lit tank model would fetch a bit more moola. Bet it'll clean up nice.

Okay, this is an awesome bike. Not the typical "mom's old bike" that turns up on here; this is a real find. He'd likely find a buyer on here if he was interested in selling.

Mercury

Hi Bob,
Please let your friend know that I am interested in buying the Mercury if he is interested in selling it. I can get to Scranton in 90 minutes.
Thanks, Wayne

[email protected]

Hi George

Hey George ( Goldengreek).
I am just over the border from PA by the GAP. I get lots of my bikes from that area.
Just thought I would post my request in the forum to stake the first claim.
Also, my Corvette is a 1978 L-48, so it's not quite as fast as the newer ones, but it is really pretty!

Help me out fellow CABERS, I really want this Mercury...You know how I love the ladies!.................Wayne

Back