When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 Mercury??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
awsome bike

more important than knowing the exact year is letting them know the value so it doesn't get handed down to a kid to destroy or worse like so many older people get "Scammed" then make sure that basket can't do any damage if it hasn't already--a basket is what busted my twin40 lens (before i got it)

For sure!

more important than knowing the exact year is letting them know the value so it doesn't get handed down to a kid to destroy or worse like so many older people get "Scammed" then make sure that basket can't do any damage if it hasn't already--a basket is what busted my twin40 lens (before i got it)

I was looking at that basket and was thinking it was not original but from what I can see that came with the bike, I think they are ugly myself but if it was original they might want to keep it. I the the bike is safe from being destroyed, the owners son wants to preserve it and he knows it has a value more than money.

I love those curved seat tubes!! I have a men's Sears Collegiate with it.

In the 1970's, Schwinn made one. I had two of them, called the Schwinn Sprint. Pretty cool looking.

Attachments

• DSC01453.jpg
    DSC01453.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC01456.jpg
    DSC01456.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC01473.jpg
    DSC01473.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 122
Here's one of the Sprints I had...

Attachments