When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Monark 5 Bar

-

Vintage Paintworx

I live for the CABE
It's time to sell my 5 bar, this is NOT original paint. There was enough of the original paint left for me to trace the graphics and recreate them with a patina paint job. This is an early model with the flat fender braces, the tank is one of Jim's glass tanks, there is no horn inside, only the button.

Comes with a Art Deco Torrington stem, working EA 6 rib torpedo light. long steer horn bars, pie crust chain guard with a 22T New Departure rear hub, McCauley/Wald rack with the battery operated tail light. The battery canister is NOS, chain and tubes are new. originally equipped with a drop stand, not the butterfly stand. Any accessories pictured are not included. The pencil springer is no longer on it, it currently has the truss fork shown in the second pic. The seat and pedals belong to another bike, I'll include a sliding rail mesinger and two sets of pedals shown in the third pic.

I'll be heading to Yosemite this weekend and can delivery along the route from L.A to Yosemite if paid for ahead of time, payments available with a 50% deposit.

$1,950 OBO with local pick up, message me if interested or have any questions, not looking for any trades.
5 bar.jpg

39 5 bar front.jpg

Seat and pedals.jpg

Back