When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Monark 5 bar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stezell

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
20170425_143810.jpg
20170821_192744.jpg
20170821_192841.jpg
20170821_192817.jpg
20170821_192759.jpg
20170823_175515.jpg
Revamped the bike with steel peaked Colson fenders I believe, prewar aluminum fenders in first pic are available seperately, butterfly kickstand is included which has been repaired properly and the original chainguard as well. This bike is a rider as is and I'm asking $600 shipped to the lower 48. You can ride it as a rat or bring it back. I'm not going a whole lot lower due to the fact I'm already in the hole the kickstand was purchased separately, I realize sometimes we think with our hearts instead of our heads. So if you need anymore information, pictures or reasonable offers please message me. Thanks, Sean

Last edited:
Sorry if there has been a misunderstanding, but the butterfly kickstand will be available to the buyer of the bicycle if they choose. I have decided to add the kickstand to the price of the bike, so I'll do $800 plus shipping for the bike and kickstand which I consider a decent deal. Thanks, Sean

Back