When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Schwinn "Ace" Survivor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
Late 39' - early 40' Schwinn Ace Ladies bike available for you discerning Schwinn collectors.
I'm told this is a scarce color for a ladies of this era, I believe this is the last era of Schwinn to use a Silver Ray vs. the shrouded fender light.

Matched seemingly original set of Carlisle Lighting dart tires still holding air.
Matched Torrington ladies pedals.
I added a clear glass lens to the silver ray as it was missing when I got it, not correct but it looks better with something there, same story with the grips.

Killer badge, killer decals on the tank and downtube - mad airforce / military / patriotic character -

This bike was rescued from the wilds of Ohio where it was not living its best life.
I gave it a thorough surface cleaning and oiling but other than that and the few additions I mentioned above I have interfered very little with this bike.

Certainly still room for improvement, it would look great alongside the mens in your stash!

Asking $1,000 OBO
Picked up in Richmond or delivered to a swap meet.
If you need it shipped we can talk about that over PM.

Open to trade in part or in whole for cool early obscure gear hidden away in the stash!
I'm into all sorts of funky little early bits so please feel free to reach out with trade ideas.

I know ladies bikes catch hell, I showed a few guys this bike before purchasing and they immediately listed off the parts that could be removed to make a mens.... not cool bro.
I'm trying to price this bike to keep it from being blasted apart, I would love to see it get that last bit of cleaning & rebuilding and see her displayed with pride like she deserves.

Soap box speech over-
PM with questions, offers, or trade thoughts
Jesse

39 Schwinn Ace Ladies Profile1.jpg

39 Schwinn Ace Ladies Profile2.jpg

Schwinn Ace Ladies Front end with light.jpg

Schwinn Ace Ladies Rear End.jpg

Schwinn Ace Ladies3.jpg

Schwinn Ace Ladies2.jpg

Schwinn Ace Ladies6.jpg

Schwinn Ace Ladies Morrow Hub Code.jpg

Schwinn Ace Ladies5.jpg