When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Schwinn B507

-
Price
Zipcode

onecatahula

Living the Dream
For your consideration, a spectacular 39/40 Schwinn B507, a genuine Ujszaszi Masterpiece. Commissioned by a fellow Caber, this original bike was meticulously restored by Bob Ujszaszi many years ago, but stored away and never assembled.
Factory correct, but seldom seen, two tone red with gold pins, the finish on this bike is unparalleled. Not a scratch on it. Bob restored or replated every single component on it, including the Mesinger saddle, Torrington pedals, non-script lever, feather chainguard, etc. NOS pieces include Diamond chain, Schwinn script reflector, USA Royal Chain Tread tires and Schwinn crossbars (brake cable included but not shown). Shown in the 1939 catalog as model B507, I believe this one was on the cusp of 1940, and exhibits several 1940 characteristics. Original Schwinn Cyclelock key, NOS World badge and matching gold World script on the downtube, which also matches the gold pins. Photos can not do justice, and superlatives fail to capture, the beautiful depth of color and finish on this bike.
3700 delivered to MLC (preferred) or add 140 to ship

Please use direct email: [email protected]
PPFF please.
First to reply gets her!

Very cool!! Whats weird is that hole you circled, I have had 2-3 autocycle canti frames and the ground screw hole was on the other side! I have another, now I wanna go look to see where it is on that one! GLWTS Pete!! Winner!

Back