When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1939 schwinn cycle truck? rusto project update

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
could u post sum pictures?? im interested!!
i like beat an rusty

well you should like this then... here is a photo of it on my bike before I took it off.. its not a very good photo of it... I could get better ones tomorrow I could send them to your email address...

1[1] (2).jpg

Looks like a nice start for a project... even a "rustoration"! I agree with the consensus of lose the rack.

I have racks on the post war ones here, but I can't do it with a pre-war... I would probably catch some flak for the ones I have them on, but it is my choice - I am only using the old 6 hole type on the post war ones.

Glad to see you posted it here!

REC

There's a guy here in PR. That makes them exactly also the stand prewar or post war

prewar cycle truck

Looks like a nice start for a project... even a "rustoration"! I agree with the consensus of lose the rack.

I have racks on the post war ones here, but I can't do it with a pre-war... I would probably catch some flak for the ones I have them on, but it is my choice - I am only using the old 6 hole type on the post war ones.

Glad to see you posted it here!

REC
with prewar Schwinn rack

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

Last edited:
on my original and current one I had/have a real HD Wald rack to carry newspaper saddle bags.

Back