When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Schwinn Cycle Truck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1. Rad bike.
2. I have a 41 that came with those exact pedals. Yet, several folks have told me that they don't believe those to have been original to the bike. Yours is the third I have seen now with those pedals.

GLWS!!!!
I would have to agree, the pedals look like 50s replacements...there were waffle style pedals and pedal blocks available prewar, they are listed in some of the catalogs. The pedals listed with the waffle blocks were the through-bolt style...

@OhioJones, @blackcat, @stezell, @old hotrod....The pedals are from a '41-42 cycle truck that I recently acquired, I thought the blocks were small so I replaced the pedals with some Walds or Torrington's and tossed the originals on this ride......If there is anything to the left of the 36-10 on the hub it is invisible, I gave it a good look today with a flashlight and magnifying glass and I see nothing, I think it was improperly cleaned by the seller....other than that, this crusty rider is in a box on the way to the new owner.

Back