When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced 1939 Schwinn Motorbike '50s Refurbish

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$3500 obo now $3300
Payment Terms
PP FF, money order, or check
Zipcode

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Ok so I went through this bike and it has go and whoa. An interesting mix of pre war and post war parts on this one. The frame, fork, hubs, tank, razor stem, crank, and rack legs are pre war. The fenders, rack top, seat, pedals, kick stand, and rims (S-2s) are post war. I put a set of generic steer horns on it and a regular reflector along with a fender ornament. I also replaced the post war crank with a pre war ('36) crank and had to weld the steer tube where the threads start. It now rides on a new set of John's Chain Treads. The bike has a McCauley guard on it. It appears to me this bike was refurbished in the 1950's and likely at a Schwinn dealership given the Schwinn parts and decals used. A really neat old bike with the kick back strap tank and a lot of character. This one for delivery to MLC. Please ask any questions before committing to buy-email [email protected]. I'm not shipping at this time-must be picked up at MLC. Thanks, Shawn

DSC_0258.JPG

DSC_0259.JPG

DSC_0260.JPG

DSC_0261.JPG

DSC_0262.JPG

DSC_0263.JPG

DSC_0264.JPG

DSC_0265.JPG

DSC_0266.JPG

DSC_0267.JPG

DSC_0268.JPG

DSC_0269.JPG