When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Schwinn Motorbike Jewelled Gothic $4,400

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Merry Christmas everyone!

I don't want to but I have to sell this beauty (along with other 2 bikes), I hope she finds a new good home. She's for sale with all the bells and whistles.

This bike was built around a set of 1939 gothic Schwinn fenders, very rare fenders indeed with flat braces; she had a dis-restoration and distressed paint job to recreate the patina you see now. Very unique color combo.

She started as a bare metal bicycle and parts were found here and there, a lot of people were involved in the process to locate the correct parts for this build all done by the previous owner. The rear fender was a girl’s fender with the holes welded and filled to match, rare fender anyways.

I would like to mention all the parts it has: correct Delta Silveray light, correct front drum brake, springer fork with original Arnold Schwinnn key, blue faced clipper speedo, double adjust Schwinn stem, mushroom horn button cross bars (working) , new departure double speed set, kicked back strap jeweled tank (not very common), plastic jewels, rebuilt Torrington #10 pedals, correct chain ring and guard, Miller kick stand, restored long spring seat, correct prewar rack, 1939 license tag, correct rear fender reflector, correct drop center wheels with US chain tires.

Everything on the bike works, just put a new battery on the tank and light and horn will work. One of the best rides I have ever had, very soft and pleasant with the springer fork and the long spring seat and with the 2 speed you can ride all day long.

Asking $5,000.00 shipped, not far from what I paid, but consider this, It has more than $6K in parts. Please send me a PM with any questions you might have, I would be glad to answer all of them. Thanks, Nelson

View attachment 729027View attachment 729028View attachment 729029View attachment 729030View attachment 729031View attachment 729032View attachment 729033View attachment 729035View attachment 729036View attachment 729037View attachment 729038View attachment 729039View attachment 729040View attachment 729041View attachment 729042View attachment 729043View attachment 729044View attachment 729045View attachment 729046View attachment 729047
DROOOOL! WOOOW! I love it! It's a DREAM bike! MY MY MY

Thanks very one for your kind comments.
The bike will be for sale for a couple more weeks here before it hits feebay. Thanks guys.

There must be a back story on the jewels........ too many people asking

Did the family jewels get swapped out?

Back