When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Schwinn Motorbike Jewelled Gothic $4,400

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I tried Schwinn, Schwinn Motorbike, Prewar Schwinn all with highest prices on eBay search with Zero results.
If this is on eBay, the obvious keywords are not being used.

s

I tried Schwinn, Schwinn Motorbike, Prewar Schwinn all with highest prices on eBay search with Zero results.
If this is on eBay, the obvious keywords are not being used.

s

Really? I can't believe it. Anyways, the auction is over and it did not sell. I'm taking the bike to a show in Hallendale Beach, FL on January 27, let's see if it sells there. You're more than welcome to submit an offer for it if you want to do so. Thanks, Nelson.

Hearing offers on this beauty, one of a kind for sure. I already have two offers, anybody else? submit you offer before is too late. Thanks.

If you have $6k in parts, then part it. It was a pile of parts a year ago... nothing sacred here.

That we be a shame considering the time I put into that thing to put it together and track down the right crap... but it is his to do what he wants with... just saying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have $6k in parts, then part it. It was a pile of parts a year ago... nothing sacred here.

That we be a shame considering the time I put into that thing to put it together and track down the right crap... but it is his to do what he wants with... just saying...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying not to, will give it a little more time. I'm taking her to a show this weekend, so let's see what happens there.

Back