When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1939 Schwinn Motorbike Jewelled Gothic $4,400

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
While at the Antique Motorcycle show on Saturday, I had the opportunity both to meet Nelson, and also to look at this bike pretty closely and found it to be VERY impressive. I followed the build here, and had no idea I was going to see the bike in person, but I only wish I was not beyond my budget for this year so far, and could afford to take it off Nelson's hands. The work done is hard to believe! It could live here forever if I was a bit less "over-spent"....

The other bike Nelson brought was also impressive - love those long tanks! (Hiawatha Arrow)

Whoever gets the Lincoln is going to be a very lucky person.

REC

It was a labor of love for sure. It surprised me how fast I found all the parts honestly. Many thanks to all the parties involved with it. I would have bought it back but too many memories associated with that build good and bad. Glad it found a home. All that built around a set of fenders lol... that will be the last time I build a bike... but I think I’ve said that before... [emoji848][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a labor of love for sure. It surprised me how fast I found all the parts honestly. Many thanks to all the parties involved with it. I would have bought it back but too many memories associated with that build good and bad. Glad it found a home. All that built around a set of fenders lol... that will be the last time I build a bike... but I think I’ve said that before... [emoji848][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were very fortunate to find those parts fast. I've been looking for a Schwinn Hockey Stick for moths and nobody seems to have one, just my luck!

You were very fortunate to find those parts fast. I've been looking for a Schwinn Hockey Stick for moths and nobody seems to have one, just my luck!

Just slap one of these on like this kid did!
C328E670-C205-45AA-8B50-7BF491FB511A.jpeg

Back